Vedic astrology learning series for beginners: Part 12 (Basics of Eleventh House in Vedic Astrology)
Welcome back guyz, today we will learn about houses in Birth chart and characterstics of each and every house. Lets discuss about the Tenth house and its traits .
#2. Eleventh house Detailed Description
- Eleventh house in vedic vedic considered as an auspicious house. In Vedic Astrology, 11th house is considered as “Labh House” means benefits House. Therefore,Indication of Income and gains can be strongly seen from 11th house. Labha means gains, and 11th house is a strong indicator of income and gains. It represents prosperity, sudden profits, wealth, abundance, and income. Your aspirations and desires, and their fulfillment comes under 11th house only. 11th house is 5th from the 7th house which represents our desires, thus, it refers to the fulfillment or defiance of the desires, which is why it is called the house of gains.
- 11th house seen for sources of income,how the wealth you earn and source of income not necessarily your profession, it explores other means also such as foreign sources, inheritance, speculation, and so on.
- Eleventh house in vedic vedic also represents your social sphere. People who you are likely to realize your desires with and who help you realize your dreams are governed by 11th house. It is also called the house of friendships. Whether you make friends easily or take your time, whether you prefer seclusion or are a social butterfly, what kind of people do you make friendship with, whether these friendships turn out to be fruitful or not are a few questions that 11th house answers. 11th house in vedic astrology also governs the groups and communities you participate in and relationship you share with friends and siblings.
- Eleventh house also rules your interest in social activities and matters. Your close acquaintances and well-wishers can be observed by this house. Whether you get financial assistance and gains from these associations is also determined by this house. 11th house also shows your relationship with paternal uncle.
- It is also known as the badhaka house, badha means obstruction. Some of our desires are auspicious in nature while the fulfillment of some can be destructive. It is particularly badhaka (obstructive) towards cardinal signs - Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn. The placement and association of planets in the 11th house in horoscope defines whether you face obstacles in life or remove them. Positive placement indicates there would be lots of opportunities but some obstacles too, and you would be able to topple them.
- Since it relates to Labha or gains, it also plays a role in determining what brings you success and gains and what not. Whether your hopes and desires are realized or not also comes under 11th house. Whether you get success in your endeavors related to higher education, business, litigation, job, or speculation also fall under the rule of 11th house.
- 11th house relates to the 11th sign in the zodiac cycle, which is Aquarius. Sun is the natural significator of this house. Body parts that this house governs include ankles and calf. In Mundane Astrology, this house stands for legislation, friendly neighboring countries and allies.
- 11th house is a natural gaining/continuation of the 10th house. In a simple, Eleventh house is the 2nd of tenth house (11th house is the wealth of Karma). Just as, ninth house is 12th of tenth house ( Bhagya is the loss of Karma).
- It is believed that we have to pay our bhagya (9th) to perform any Karma(10th). Similarly, we have to pay Karma(10th) to achieve our desires(11th) and once desires are full filled, then Moksha (12th). You can see how houses are connected to each other. It is true, that whatever we earns/11th is only because of our Karma/10th. In a astrology it is same, 11th house is the wealth/2nd of Karma/10th. Therefore, it is the house of earning and desires.
In Next post we will learn about 12th house lord and its characteristics.