Vedic astrology series first learning for beginners: Part 2 (Basics of Second House in Vedic Astrology)
Welcome back guyz, today we will learn about houses in Birth chart and characterstics of each and every houses. below chart is actual representation of basic birthchart.
Birth/kundli chart contains 12 fix houses and each house represent specific traits of person , for example if you want to predict about native health you can refer Sixth house likewise each house have different traits and characterstics. Lets discuss about the Second house and its traits .
#2. Second House in Birth chart
#3. Second house Detailed Description
Second house in vedic astrology is House of Family, Personal finances ,Wealth , represents your speech , left eye and face. The Second House is ruled by Taurus and the planet Venus. Below are some key characterstics of Second House,
- The 2nd House commonly refers as the House of Wealth. Second house represent things related to Gold, Silvers etc. Second house also represents our speech, food intake, clothing’s and represent things related to your face like types of cosmetic you use etc. Second house represent wealth that you save or deposit, like your own savings. Second House also represent your family and your early childhood. Your basic education can be seen from second house, based on placement of good or bad planet you can predict basic education of any child through second house.
- Second house also represents loss of your younger sibling’s wealth, loss of skill, loss of communications. Second house represents gains for mother, it also represent hopes, wishes and desires of your mother.It also represents types of people your mother interact with at professional level.
- Second house represents career and fame of your Child and also bosses of your Child. Second house also represents luck and spiritual views of your maternal uncles.
- Second House also represent Death and rebirth of your spouse, it also represent assets of your spouse i.e. your income. It also represent time of any hospitalization of your spouse for any kind of surgery.
- Second House also represent Business of your In-Laws.It also represents inheritance left by your parents for you.
In Next post we will learn about Third house lords and its characteristics.